Let our staging professionals dress up your home and get it ready to sell.
We have a 42 point checklist that we follow when staging a home. Below are just a few of the things we offer.
- Declutter every room, to the point it almost feels bare.
- Take down all personal photos.
- Paint all rooms a neutral color.
- Make sure to take down blackout curtains or darker curtains that would block any natural light to enter the rooms. Take down or replace with white curtains and pull back all your blinds to allow the natural light in -- it will make the space naturally feel larger.
- Add a green plant or fresh flower arrangement.
- Use items in your home with texture, such as a soft blanket for layering draped over the bed in the master or the side of the couch.
- Remove or move any furniture that encroaches the walk ways of the room such as, dressers, ottomans, chairs, couches.